| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mykines Fyr in January is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 75mm (3in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 5:18 long and the longest day is 7:25 long with an average length of 6:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Mykines Fyr January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mykines Fyr:
- HoyvÝk/ Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) E
- Krňkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 658.8 kms (409.4 miles) E
- Torshavn, Denmark - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Uk - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) ESE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 437 kms (271.6 miles) SE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 438.7 kms (272.6 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 545.8 kms (339.2 miles) SSE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 627.1 kms (389.7 miles) SSE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 606.4 kms (376.8 miles) SSE
- Tiree, Uk - 624.3 kms (388 miles) S