| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mykines Fyr in July is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 17:33 long and the longest day is 19:35 long with an average length of 18:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Mykines Fyr July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mykines Fyr:
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) E
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 658.8 kms (409.4 miles) E
- Torshavn, Denmark - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Uk - 411.2 kms (255.5 miles) ESE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 437 kms (271.6 miles) SE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 438.7 kms (272.6 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 545.8 kms (339.2 miles) SSE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 627.1 kms (389.7 miles) SSE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 606.4 kms (376.8 miles) SSE
- Tiree, Uk - 624.3 kms (388 miles) S